Author: Konrath, Jill
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 275
Release Date: 13-06-2012
Details: • Selected by Fortune Magazine as 1 of 8 "must read" sales books
• Gold Medal Winner in Sales Book Awards
• 20 Best Sales Books winner, Sales HQ
Jill’s book came to life with her real life experience and success. She had instant credibility with our field staff. Her messages of how to access and service decision-makers inside companies resonated with everyone in the room. The result is improved efficiency in assisting Minnesota’s business customers with their hiring, recruitment and training decisions. —Erik Aamoth, Business Services Director, MN Dept of Employment & Economic Development
Jill Konrath’s Selling to Big Companies workshop is a powerhouse session for seasoned salespeople who want to put top-level prospecting techniques to immediate use. When combined with her book, the workshop creates a powerful one-two punch. Five stars out of five! —Bill Lauf Jr., Corporate Training Manager, Skyline Exhibits
Struggling to Get Your Foot in the Door of Big Companies?
Setting up meetings with corporate decision makers has never been harder. It's almost impossible to get them to pick up the phone. They never return your calls. And if you do happen to catch them, they blow you off right away.
It's time to stop making endless cold calls or waiting for the phone to ring. In today's crazy marketplace, new sales strategies are needed to penetrate these big accounts.
Discover how to:
• Target accounts where you have the highest likelihood of success.
• Find the names of prospects who can use your offering.
• Create breakthough value propositions that capture their attention.
• Develop an effective, multi-faceted account-entry campaign.
• Overcome obstacles and objections that derail your sale efforts.
• Position yourself as an invaluable resource, not a product pusher.
• Have powerful initial sales meetings that build unstoppable momentum.
• Differentiate yourself from other se