- PREMIUM KNIFE SHARPENING STONE SET: Our professional sharpening stone set includes high quality 400/1000 2000/5000 Grit elegant bamboo base and Bonus angle guider .
- SUITABLE FOR MULTI TOOLS: Our professional grade knife whetstone sharpener can sharp ANY BLADE out there, such as kitchen knives, pocket knives, hunting and woodworking kits, carving tool, scissors, razors and clippers etc.
- EXTREMELY EASY & SAFE TO USE: Our knife sharpening stone is extremely user friendly. ASEL knife sharpener stone uses water for sharpening instead of expensive sharpening oil. The angle guider holds the knife on the correct angle which makes the process easy and very effective.
- HIGH-QUALITY WATERSTONE: Made of professional grade white corundum, gives a nice working area for any size of knife, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE NO RISK: If you're not satisfied with the sharpening stone set for whatever reason, just contact us within 60 days for a hassle-free full refund, no questions asked.
Details: Why 400/1000 2000/5000 grit? 400 Grit: It well suited mainly as a grit to use after a coarser grit and prior to a finer grit. 1000 Grit: This grit have enough abrasive properties to do sharpen knives and tools that are not very dull. 2000 Grit: Make edge of most knives and tools extremely sharp. 5000 Grit: Use to polish edge and make it smooth and bright. Application: It can hone cleavers, shears, hunting knives, scythes, scissors, razors, axes, chisels, etc just except serrated blades and ceramic knives! Special accessories:A base for holding the stone securely and a guide to provide a consistent angle. Material: Made of prime white corundum. Follow the steps below: 1. Soak it in water for 5 minutes, put it in the bamboo base with rubber holder on a flat surface. 2. Clip the guide on knife. Use the 400grit grit side for rough grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes. 3. Then use the 1000grit grit side for fine grinding. This process takes about 10 minutes. 4. Use 2000grit side for fine grinding in 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes. 5. Then use 5000grit side for mirror polishing for 10 minutes. 6. Keep some water on the stone to stay cool. 7. After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it. 8. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry. Please keep the tips! 1. Do not only use the middle but the whole surface. 2. Do not hone serrated blades and ceramic knives with it. Packing List: 2 x Sharpening Stone 1 x Bamboo Base 1 x Knife Guide 2 x Rubber Holder
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.0 x 3.0 inches