- Six double-sided, interactive pages feature animals from 12 categories such as the forest, the ocean and the shore
- Explore three play modes that teach about animal names, animal sounds and fun facts
- This fully bilingual book lets kids learn about animals and sing songs in English and Spanish
- Fun facts about animals provide an early introduction to science concepts
- Intended for ages 18+ months; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
Release Date: 05-03-2020
Details: Hold 100 animals in your hands with the touch-sensitive pages of the 100 Animals Book ! Six double-sided, interactive pages feature animals from 12 habitats and environments. Kids have a natural curiosity about animals, and this book provides lots of opportunities for exploration with illustrations and photographs of animals from the desert, savanna, rain forest and more. Three modes teach about animal names, animal sounds and fun facts on each page. Switch the language setting to hear about the animals and listen to songs in either English or Spanish. Fun facts about animals promote early science awareness, making this book a must-have addition to every little learner's library. Intended for ages 18+ months. Requires 2 AA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries recommended for regular use.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.0 x 2.6 inches