Author: Taylor, Kenneth N.
Brand: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Edition: Without Handle
- Perfect for taking to church or using at home, young children will love this beautifully illustrated first Bible
- Clear, easy-to-read text is appropriate for young readers, and also fun to read aloud to the pre- school child
- Simple questions at the end of each Bible passage are designed to highlight important biblical truths
- All the great characters and stories of the Bible are included in this beautiful treasury
- With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child's First Bible is a must for every child's bookshelf
Genre: JUVENILE NONFICTION
Number Of Pages: 262
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Release Date: 01-09-2000
Details: Product Description Over one million copies sold! ECPA Platinum Award Winner. This full-color illustrated children’s Bible has been a cherished family favorite for nearly 20 years. 125 fully illustrated Bible stories Includes stories from the Old and New Testaments Simple questions at the end of each story Portable size is perfect for taking to church Makes a great gift for children ages 2 to 6! Perfect for taking to church or using at home, young children will love this beautifully illustrated first Bible. A Child’s First Bible is a collection of 125 of the most familiar Bible passages, from both the Old and New Testaments. Beginning with the story of Creation and ending with Revelation, the text is retold in simple words by well-known author and translator Kenneth N. Taylor. With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child’s First Bible is a must for every child’s bookshelf. About the Author Since graduating from Brighton University Nadine Wickenden has worked as a full time illustrator on advertising, packaging, editorial commissions, and more recently in children's books. Her style incorporates traditional watercolor and mixed media collage. She lives in the UK.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.5 x 1.0 inches